Monday, March 12, 2012

Your Favorite Happy Hours

So I posed the question on my Facebook page for this blog and asked what were your favorite happy hours.  I had a few people post their favorites and here is what I came up with:

Whiskey Thieves
839 Geary (at Larkin)
I could not find any information on a specific happy hour for this joint, but I did discover that they have a HUGE whiskey selection. It should be noted that although they have no happy hour they have atall can of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a shot of Jameson for $7. Sounds good to me.

Pasion
737 Irving St (@9th ave.)
Pasion offers one of the best happy hours in the Sunset featuring $1 oysters, $5 Pisco drink specials, $4 dollar drafts, and some of the best bar bites west of the Panhandle.

Hobson's Choice
1601 Haight St. (@Clayton)
This classic Victorian punch bar in the heart of the Upper Haight offers a comfortable neighborhood setting while serving up some interesting punches and recently just started serving food from neighboring restaurant Asqew. They offer one of the best rum selections and at Happy Hour feature $2.50 draft beers and various cocktail specials.

In my reserach I came across this short film about a few guys that had a rough day at work and decide to hit up 8 bars in 8 hours. Most of them are dives, but most of them are great bars that shoudl not be missed. Happy hour or not. Check it out their very long happy hour.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.